Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a…
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors…
- Aluminum and brass ferrules to finish cable housing - Cable end crimps for derailleur and brake cables - Cable Os for frame protection
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
The Problem Solvers SpaceOut Spacers are 10 3mm or 6mm spacers for use with your 5mm bottle cage and frame eyelet screws/bolts. These handy spacers provide the additional clearance needed when mounting accessories like bottles, racks and fenders.
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum…
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
• Forged alloy holder with integrated Pad-Lock hardware for precise adjustment, triple compound for optimum performance • Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon:…
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm…
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last.…
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.