Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in—but doesn’t let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Construction (Versa Mounting Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Cage): Carbon Torpedo Cage - Construction (Computer Mount): Nylon Composite - Construction (Bottle): Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food-safe certified bottle - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 8.4oz (240g)
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 300 mounts to 2-hole Cervelo seat posts and the new Quintana Roo PR6. The system includes a Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
Quickly and efficiently take care of your aero hydration and computer holding needs with the Bontrager Speed Concept carbon Computer Cage. It allows bottle access while maintaining aero position and also incorporates an integrated bike computer mount. • Carbon fiber cage construction • Designed to be mounted to the Speed Concept Mono Extensions • Adjustable track mount system can mount to standard water bottle spacing and adjusted for perfect placement • Securely holds standard water bottles • Integrated computer mount will accept standard bar-mounted computer mounts • Adapter for SRM computer mounts included
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
This high-tech, full-carbon cage is the perfect upgrade for your race-ready rocket. Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Cage offers exceptional bottle grip with virtually no weight addition. Plus, these sleek bottle binders add top-end trim that enhances the look of any bike.
$49.99 - $79.99
Classic Design: the handlebar-mounted aluminum bottle cage has the same classical shape as historic ones. Finish: the bottle cage is made in opaque, satin-finished aluminum where the EROICA logo is carved, for an instantly recognizable product. Firm grip on the bottle: the bottle cage features a lever-closing system that holds the bottle steadily even on the dirt roads where many classic cycling competitions are still being held. It can also be adjusted based on the bottle diameter, so you can use bottles that range from 70 to 78mm in diameter. Easy to use: it's pre-assembled, needs no specific tools and includes all the screws you need to install it on the bicycle. Available in the single (one bottle) or double (two bottles) versions
Heading out for a day hike where all you need is water to quench your thirst and room for a few essentials? Say hello to the Tempest 6. Seen at not just the start, but more importantly the finishes of 50k trail races, mountain bikers, and on bird-watching trekkers alike, it's the perfect solution for keeping your urban or wild journey simple so that your focus remains on the important things. The experience itself. Body hugging women's fit BioStretch hipbelt keeps the load stable two included 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles ensure that the last thing you'll be is thirsty on the trail. Carry an extra layer with the external StraightJacket compression straps, fill your bottles and hit the trail, path and beyond. Features - Lumbar pack with Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment - Front panel zippered slash pocket - Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps - Horizontal StraightJacket compression straps - Two 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles included - Bottle volume 570 ml - Bottle weight 2 oz/0.06 kg - Two zippered hipbelt pockets
Profile Design's Aero HC Hydration System sports a sleek, aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated and hidden from the wind. The bottle features an aerodynamic design and a removable nose so you can easily clean it.The integrated mount places your computer right where you can see it when you're in an aero tuck. With 35mm of width adjustment and independent fore/aft adjustment for the bottle cage, the Aero HC Hydration System is a key part on your aero bike.
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Profile's Axis Karbon Kage is kutting edge! Tipping the scales at just 33 grams, this is one of the lightest cages available. And, the carbon’s fine grip prevents bottle launch no matter where you mount the Kage. Plus, it adds a sweet look to your prized ride!
Zipp's Vuka Alumina BTA Mount with QuickView is cleverly designed to sit between the arms for aerodynamic efficiency while riding. The 104-gram, rock-solid aluminum mounting frame includes a QuickView quarter-turn mount for all Garmin Edge series head units, and is compatible with Zipp's Vuka BTA Carbon Water Bottle Cage (each sold separately). Mounting hardware is laser etched with a precision alignment scale, allowing wide-range adjustability so you can focus on the road ahead.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
The ultimate starter combo kit! • Medium-sized saddle bag • Ballistic nylon bottle cage • 15 function super tool with CO2 inflator • Tire levers • 8-piece patch kit • 2 threaded 16g CO2 cartridges
• Super lightweight carbon construction • Tubular carbon rails for a sleek look • Special rubber grommet secures all water bottles • Weight: 21 grams +/-
Lezyne's Road Drive Carbon Cage is a lightweight cage made of FCT carbon fiber with optimized architecture for accommodating a wide range of bottle shapes and sizes. The strong cage ribs, top catch and bottom bridge are designed to increase cage strength and grip, preventing bottles from ejecting. A pump bracket is integrated into the cage body. With the included Velcro strap, a Road Drive pump can be held securely in place. The low profile design and ovalized mounting holes allow this cage to fit on both small and large frames.
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
• Super Lightweight Carbon Construction • Optimized Bottle Retention Design • Fits Most Water Bottles • Weight: 19 Grams +/-
Let Serfas’ Hero Carbon Cage save the day with its light weight and incredibly secure design. Weighing in at an astounding 16 grams, the Hero shaves previous weight off your bike while holding bottles with a reliable bottle retention design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
Put the finishing touches on your prized speed machine with the incredibly lightweight Serfas Imber Carbon Cage. Super lightweight carbon fiber construction has it weighing in at an impressive 20 grams, while holding bottles securely thanks to Serfas’ Optimized Bottle Retention Design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
• Ultra Lightweight Carbon Construction • Optimized Bottle Retention Design • Fits Most Water Bottles • Weight: 14 Grams +/-
You’ve shaved every last gram off of your speed machine, let the incredibly lightweight Serfas’ Onda Carbon cage be the finishing touch. Constructed of carbon fiber and weighing in at only 22 grams, the Onda shaves precious weight while securing bottles using a reliable bottle retention design. • super lightweight carbon construction • optimized bottle retention design • fits most water bottles
Page 1 of 6 Next page