|STAGES POWER METERS|
Stages Power Meters for Shimano, Sram, FSA & Cannondale cranks.
The Ultimate in Cycling Training effieciency.
“Stages has worked hard to develop a high quality product that is extremely lightweight, reliable and simple to use whilst retaining the precision and accuracy that we require at Team Sky.”
Stages Power Meters are the best bike power meter on the market. We love Stages for a number of reasons:
- They are made in the good old USA. That's right they are factory assembled in Boulder Colorado.
- They are super simple, tiny and weigh only 20 grams.
- They weigh a miniscule 20 grams and are attached to your left crank, so you can move the crank from bike to bike as seasons change and you transition from cross season to riding road.
- The sensors are extremely waterproof and crazy durable. You'll be able to change the battery yourself and you'll be able to ride in any weather worry free.
- Their built in Active Temperature Compensation system automatically takes external factors like weather (which can greatly impact the measurement of power) into account when measuring your power on the bike whether you're out on a Winter Bike ride or an August High Temp adventure.
- Awesome connectivity. The stages Power Meters feature two industry standards, Bluetooth, and Ant+. Ant= in the gold standard in the cycling industry for data sent over the air back and forth between your power meeter and Ant + devices. Bluetooth , which offers even more functionality, allows your meter to talk directly to your smartphone and to interact with fitness apps like Strava or TrainingPeaks to stay in your desired training Zone.
- Stages Power Meters apps that are available in both in the App Store and in Google Play will help you take your training to the next level.
DOWNLOAD THE STAGES POWER APP:
Learn how to incorporate Power into your Cycling Training with TrainingPeak's "How to Train with Power".